[About The Guide]
650 Out of stack space
Explanation: stack space is exhausted.
Action: Some suggestions to resolve the problem are:
1. Use STACK or PROCEDURE DEPTH command to instruct the linker to
increase the stack space at link time.
2. check for recursion. Some modifications to the CA-Clipper
errorsys.prg may cause a recursive call, which will exhaust the call
3. try using the default CA-Clipper errorsys.prg if the errorsys.prg was
modified to test for runaway recursion caused by an error occurring
while attempting to handle an Error Object.
4. Check for UDFs/.PRGs that have the same name as an internal
5. Check for use of an incorrect or invalid version of the Errorsys.prg,
i.e., the Summer '87 CA-Clipper Errorsys.prg does not use an Error
This page created by ng2html v1.05, the Norton guide to HTML conversion utility.
Written by Dave Pearson