[About The Guide]
BASE/1004 No exported method
Explanation: This error can occur due to the following reasons:
1. You sent a message using the send operator (:), but the left operand
was not a reference to an object, or the receiving object has no
method with the specified name.
2. You called the EVAL() function and did not pass a code block as the
3. You specified a value other than a code block in a context where a
code block was required.
Action: Some suggestions to resolve the problem are:
1. Check to make sure that the value being operated on is of the proper
type or class.
2. If the error occurs on the send operator (:), make sure the message
is one of the messages defined for the class.
3. If the missing method is "EVAL," make sure that code blocks have been
supplied where required.
See Also: "Basic Concepts" chapter in the Programming and Utilities
Guide, "Language Reference" chapter of the Reference Guide
This page created by ng2html v1.05, the Norton guide to HTML conversion utility.
Written by Dave Pearson