Make sure to obtain Propel Accelerator's port number beforehand by Clicking Here.
Setting Opera’s HTTP Proxy Address and Port Number
- Click on the Opera File menu.
- Select Preferences...
- Click on the label for the Network catagory (the fourth from last choice)
- Click the button labled Proxy Servers.
- Make sure the Use Automatic Proxy Configuration checkbox at the bottom is unchecked.
- Check the HTTP checkbox at the top. Leave the other checkboxes unchanged (HTTPS, FTP, etc).
- In the HTTP Proxy area, enter "localhost" (without quotation marks).
- In the Port area, enter the Propel Accelerator port number.
- Click OK.